|” Thank you for everything you’ve done for me since January, honestly you have helped me transform my relationship with food. I will be able to wear my wedding dress confidently in a body that I am finally happy with so thank you so much ” Angelica Alu, 32, Getting Married
Metabolic Balance® is a unique, completely natural, healthy eating programme designed specifically for your body to regulate weight naturally and avoid ‘yo yo’ dieting. The plan is based on three meals a day of natural foods you can buy in your local supermarket.
Metabolic Balance® is scientifically proven and your plan is developed from your own blood and health profile. Each programme is completely unique and the results of the blood test determine which foods work best for your own body chemistry. The personalised programme promotes hormone balance by regulating the amount of insulin your body produces, thus helping reduce food cravings, promote fat burning and long-term weight regulation.
Metabolic Balance® resets your body metabolism?
The Metabolic Balance® programme is particularly suitable for anyone looking to:
- Achieve healthy and sustainable weight loss
- Balance hormones including insulin, cortisol, and oestrogen
- Support energy levels and the negative effects of stress
- Promote healthy digestion
- Optimise cardiovascular and heart health
The Metabolic Balance® programme has seen benefits in individuals with * blood sugar dysregulation *high cholesterol *fatigue and energy *female health conditions *digestive issues and associated symptoms *allergies and skin health.
What do I do next?
You need to decide if Metabolic Balance® is for you? You will be guided and supported throughout your programme. Initially, you will give a blood sample which is sent to the laboratory to be analysed, from which your personalised healthy eating plan is generated.
Cost: £750 (Islington only). The plan includes:
- The Initial consultation to discuss the programme (initial cost of £50 offset against the price of the plan). This includes full body composition analysis measuring weight, body fat, muscle mass, bone mass, basal metabolic rate, visceral fat, BMI and metabolic age.
- A comprehensive laboratory blood test (RRP £308).
- Your individual Metabolic Balance® Nutritional Programme
- A consultation one week into your programme
- Four further consultations over the 3 month period. These can include skype and telephone consultations to fit into daily life.
- Email and telephone support throughout the programme and regular body composition measurements using bioelectrical impedance analysis.
Contact Connecting Nutrition for a no obligation chat about the unique Metabolic Balance® programme and how it can help you reach your natural, healthy weight.
I found the MB plan online and went through many different websites before I found Elaine. At our initial consultation, I felt really comfortable and gained hope from Elaine that this plan was achievable. Working with Elaine has been easy as she accepted where I was at and we set an achievable target. She listened to me and has been a real cheerleader throughout. A big achievement was to give up weighting myself everyday and listen to how I felt in my body. I only weight myself when I meet Elaine and that has helped me focus on the journey and that it isn’t a race. This week I have lost over 20kgs to date. Feeling very proud. I still have a way to go but for the first time I believe I will get there. Thanks Elaine. Mrs Douglas, London.
I have had a wonderful experience with the Metabolic Balance Weight Management programme. I noticed results within the first week of starting such as increased energy and my stomach was not as bloated at night anymore. My body was responding in a very positive way to the foods in my meal plan and I felt enthusiastic. Within two weeks of starting, my blood sugar was much more balanced and it was easy to follow the programme without feeling fatigue or hunger between meals. I began to sleep better too. I feel very happy with the positive changes and love being at my goal weight. I plan to stick to my plan from here on in. Thank you. Kim, London.