Nutritional Therapy enables you to take charge of your health. When you start improving your health naturally with the right foods, positive benefits can be seen. Simple changes in diet can lead to profound changes in your health and the way you look, think and feel.
It’s not just food that affects your health. Your lifestyle, environment, genetics and past health history impact your bodies, making your situation unique with your own individual dietary and nutrition needs.
Connecting Nutrition uses the Functional Medicine approach which recognises the need to understand your whole story and not just the symptoms in order to evaluate the underlying health issue. Very often this is due imbalances in body systems and/or imbalanced nutrient status.
We connect imbalances to food and nutrients and provide individual nutritional programmes to support:
- Unexplained low energy and fatigue
- Digestive issues, IBS and bloating
- Food sensitivity and intolerance
- Blood sugar issues
- Weight loss & ongoing weight management
- Thyroid and hormone health
- Inflammation and Autoimmune conditions
- Cholesterol and heart health
- Joint health and happy ageing
- Nourishment of skin, hair and nails
- Disease prevention and general wellbeing
Our guidance is practical, balanced and achievable making it easier for you to take small steps towards long-term changes in your health and wellbeing. For more detailed information on how we can help you, please click here